Meditation for Busy People:
quick & simple techniques to enhance your life
These meditations give you the tools to manage your relaxation, grounding, crisis stabilization, mindset training, energetics, breathwork, intuition, creativity, mindfulness and so much more.
Here's what you get when you subscribe:
a whole range of 2-5 minute meditations;
inspired by the natural world;
NEW content added regularly;
designed to fit into your busy schedule;
use them as guided meditations or practise on-the-go;
listed benefits of each meditation;
BONUS: tutorials on how to fit meditation into your busy life
Even 2-3 minutes of meditation a day can help you to:
reduce stress and anxiety;
connect to yourself and others
Easy online access to the collection from your device or via the Teachable IOS app.
former Dragon from Dragon's Den, entrepreneur and CEO of Nightcap PLC,
Sarah Willingham says:
"I love this! The content is great, it's easy to use and fit into my busy life and very good in practise...the techniques are super useful for daily well-being."
- Intention setting to start your day with purpose
- Box breathing for focus and clarity (5:32)
- Energising breath for lulls in the day (4:51)
- Power up to motivate (3:18)
- To reframe imposter syndrome (3:20)
- To gain creative inspiration (2:31)
- Coffee break reset (1:38)
- When your to-do list is too long (1:17)
- To ease the atmosphere between yourself and a colleague (1:18)
If you'd like to dive deeper...
...check out my Introduction to Meditation course. You learn how to meditate independently using 4 powerful and life enhancing techniques.